About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Sunday 4 January 2009

Things are looking better

The decorator finished today. HURRAY! The electrician finished all the work inside HURRAY - all that's left is to fit the metres to the washing machine and tumble dryers out in the utilities room. He seemed stunned (as he walked through the house with his list) that everything was ticked off. I gave both the decorator and the electrician a hug as they left. They've been here so long they felt like family. Tomorrow we begin the final push - me and Andrew - working through our own snags list. It feels like giving birth - this is the final week and the anticipation is huge, we know what kind of baby it will be, we love it but will others? We think so. The boys came for one last meal here last Sunday and my brother and his family today. They all like the changes. With all the talk of integrated smoke detection systems, emergency lighting and fire doors they were expecting the house to look more industrial. They were pleasantly surprised. Andrew and I are really looking forward to a break soon. Looked at an all inclusive to Gran Canaria but it could be anywhere that offers sun, sea, sand and the opportunity to sleep.

0 comments: