About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 28 February 2009

Let go and let God

The last week's been very strange. I've had some time for reflection and realised how far I've drifted from the spiritual principle of pure potentiality. This was crystalized in a conversation I had with one of the housemates on Thursday night and then reinforced when I was listening to Whitney Houston's 'When you Believe' the following day. I'd forgotton the true meaning of the phrase 'let go and let God'. So I'm back in a space where I am willing to go with my destiny and not try so hard to take control. I have a feeling the fifth housemate will appear soon and won't be anything like I've been expecting; but will be perfect.

We've started to veiw properties and seem to be guided in paths we would have not have chosen (cock ups by estate agents sending us to the wrong properties) but we're choosing to see it as guidance. Nothing suitable presented itself yet - but it's early days.

Decided today that I have to do a poetry workshop soon as I don't seem able to write at the moment - even with all the material I have from doing the development. Going to watch 'The Secret' again tonight.

0 comments: