About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 5 September 2009
Two weeks since I last blogged and it feels like two days. Where does the time go? Loads have happened since which I'm sure I'll get round to writing about when I have a bit more time. And yet no news from the contractor taking me to court. If you're reading this - what's going on? Please send me a reply to my email.

Been sorting out the photo albums/books/dvds/cd. Takes ages. Now have absolutely fantastic collage on wall. A1 size beautifully framed. Also got some really lovely frames from Debenhams for wall pictures of me, Andrew and the guys. Managed to deliver a few framed pictures of friends to them and and little personalised albums to bridesmaid, ushers and bestman (back in the UK for a few days before jetting off back to New York).

Went to a performance workshow with WWB today. Made relaize how far I've drifted from the performing world - haven't done any writing in ages - so decided to book myself into a poetry workshop the day before my birthday. Wedding hardly over and having to think about what to do for my birthday. Current options. Party at home...Glee Club....Dinner with Andrew....Girls night in...Dinner out with friends...Still thinking about it.

0 comments: