About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Thursday 13 August 2009

Ups and downs?

Trying to get a passport in a hurry. The passport office will do a one day service for a change of name (even though it says otherwise on their website). Can't believe how difficult it was to get my bank (Barclays) to print me a satement on headed paper in the branch. Apparently it is not permissible to do that - should go through head office and take 3-4 working days. Had to get the manager to sanction it after an extremely 'jobs worth' assistant assured me it couldn't be done. No one at the doctor's surgery could print on headed paper except the secretary - and she goes home at 3.30 p.m. Heaven preserve us from beauracracy!!

What else not going to plan? The full Wedding DVD will not be ready for another 4 weeks (as there is rather a lot of footage to edit) so plan for girlie night to watch it will have to be mid September - nearly two months after the event!!

What nice is happening? The collage of photos of the day arrived very quickly and looks great. My bridesmaid made me a lovely album of the event which included pictures from trying on the dress in the shop, the hen night, pictures from the morning before we even begun to get dressed, the siute we stayed in including the stunning views, some unusual shots of the rest of the day and pictures of the Sunday morning. I was touched - almost cried - by her thoughtfulness. I've been circulating the DVD of evening pictures, set to music, and getting great comments.

Rediscovering the splendid guidance of the Tarot. Spotted a Tarot Bible last week and have been working my way through it. It is extremely comprehensive. Love it and getting great guidance. Main message - relax and go with the flow.

0 comments: