About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Tuesday 27 January 2009

Back to normal?

Had to find the energy from somewhere today to get the papers and the house ready for viewing (a post grad law student and an Itialian teacher) She's very interested, he's a bit more hesitant. She came on her own, he brought a friend (maybe because of the language thing) Was expecting someone else but he didn't show. I have very mixed feelings about sharing my home. While all the building work was going on I had adjusted to thinking about it as a building site, a project. And as I dressed it for viewing i still thought of it as an HMO, but it looked cold and impersonal. Someone said the lounge felt like a hostel. So I personalised it and now it feels like my home again, comfortable, warm, cosy; full of memories, full of love. As I cleansed it with frankinscence and blessed it this morning I realize that it's not just about whether a tennant can afford the rent - it's very much about whether our spirits are in tune with each other. We've (Andrew and I) given ourselves till the end of the week to iron out the glitches, then I think Andrew will have a couple of weeks off, and we start looking for the next one (or so he tells me). It will probably take months before we are back to normal - yeah I hear someof you say - 'you were never normal'

0 comments: