About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Tuesday 6 January 2009

Snagging

Snagging is well underway. A whole day spent re-organizing the loft. Felt like deja vous. This is how the project started and it cannot end till the upheavel necessary to lay cables and fit a new tank is sorted out. And we did it. Years of history stored; a new office created. Tomorrow we'll clear more stuff out of the front bedroom and put up the furniture and the following day the lounge should be cleared. We are definitely on target to finishing at the end of the week. The painter will return tomorrow to sort out a few bits as will the electrician. We need to get the guys back who fitted the toilet - we discovered it's not screwed down, and the chippy will be back to shave a few doors and build a cupboard. We even managed to get out for a meal tonight. Life is slowly getting back to normal.

0 comments: