About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Monday 30 January 2012

Lesson 29 - God is in everything I see



'God is in everything I see.'

The idea for today explains why you can see purpose in everything. It explains why nothing is separate, by itself or in itself. And it explains why nothing you see means anything. In fact, it explains every idea we have used so far, and all subsequent ones as well. Today's idea is the whole basis for vision.

In the six two minute practice periods, begin by repeating the idea, then apply it to randomly chosen objects.

Today was another easy day, because I've already accepted the idea, but I was seeing it through new eyes. It was a massive reminder that God is in lampposts, in candles, in door handles, handbags, clocks, and cars, as well as in trees, flowers, cats, dogs, vagrants, politicians and bankers.

God is very evident in Romance is Dying, Roger's play, which I've agreed to advise on (I think co-direct sounds a little grand for what I do). I went to rehearsal tonight. It was great to see something that began as a sketch develop into a fully fledged play, with a cast of ten. It will be premiered on Saturday 18th February at the Old Stock Theatre in the City Centre. It was really fun to be in that whole make believe world of the theatre. Speaking of make believe - I hit the hundred page mark today with the new novel, just over 25,000 words. YEAH!!! Again, the characters are taking it down a surprising path.


Pic is of Roger (director) in full flow.

0 comments: