About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Tuesday 31 January 2012

Lesson 30 - God is in the mind







'God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.'

The idea for today is the springboard for vision. Today we are trying to use a new kind of 'projection.' We are not attempting to get rid of what we do not like by seeing it outside. Instead we are trying to see in the world what is in our minds, and what we want to recognise is there. Thus we are trying to join with what we see, rather than keeping it apart from us. That is the fundamental difference between vision and the way you see.
This idea is to be practiced as often as possible today, either with eyes open while looking around or with eyes closed looking within for subjects that come to mind.

Today was my IT training day. There were plenty of times when only the thought that God was in the web screens I was trying to grapple with, stopped me swearing and thumping the computer. I'm a life purpose four, and I'm trying to use the step by step approach to learning the things that I can no longer avoid. I was rewarded by a cream tea in Dovedale, almost made it worthwhile (would have much preferred having the cream tea without the IT). Thanks Andrew. I'm hoping that by the end of next week I will be able to manage my websites. I have been picturing it in my mind. Ease and flow!

On the subject of vision. I was introduced to Veronica Chapman's book, Freedom is more that just a 7-letter word. It is based on ridding ourselves of the illusions of money, legalese and religion. A fascinating read so far. Already I'm feeling it will be one of those books that creates a paradigm shift for me.

0 comments: