About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 28 January 2012

Lesson 27 - I want to see

'Above all Else I want to see.'

Today's idea expresses something stronger than mere determination. it gives vision priority among your desires. The idea for today needs many repetitions for maximum benefit. It should be used at least every half hour, and more if possible. It is recommended that you set a definite time interval for using the idea. It will not be difficult, the real question is, how often will you remember?

This was an easy on for me today because I'm used to working with affirmations and there was no resistance to to the idea itself that 'above all else I want to see.' I did fifteen minute intervals up to 1 p.m. but forgot while I was on a two and a half hour phone call. After that it was very intermittent, but when I remembered I did extra repetitions. It was a great day. My spirits were high, I wrote the 4000+ words on the novel that I set out to do, despite a surprise visit from my son and his new girlfriend, and having to shop and cook when I hadn't planned to. I'm now nearing the end of chapter seven, which is where I'd originally planned chapter to be. The characters thought different.

0 comments: