About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Wednesday 15 July 2009

3 days to go

It's just felt like a slog today. The punch is made, the champagne is bought, the presents have been secured, the body has been worked out and steamed, the flowers are confirmed, the MC has been contacted, the braids have been removed (in preparation for the new style tomorrow) and I am knackered.

High points- getting the dance right with Andrew - very high point. Finding the right presents. Having my ring cleaned and looking like new again. Acheiving everything I set out to do toady.

Did I mention I'm knackered. Have not even checked to see if my friends from Finland and Barbados landed safely today. Have not been in touch with my friend from Canada who landed in Manchester on the 9th.

Only two more days of the rushing around then it's D-Day or should I say W-Day. Cards have begun to arrive. It feels very real!!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Nice to hear you are doing some things for yourself. Today will be one of those really special days with a mixture of anticipation and excitement that doesnt come along often so make sure to take 5 mins every now and then to drink it in and enjoy the moment.
Really looking forward to seeing you tommorow. Have a lovely day,
Jenny x

Predencia said...

Jenny, I cannot thank you enough for your lovely speech. People had heard the story from me but somehow you managed to inject all the emotion of the event into your speech. I was deeply touched, as was Andrew by the way you related it. I am so very grateful that you came into my life. It was lovely to finally meet Paul.