About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 11 July 2009

7 days to go

Highs and lows today. Picked up three of the suits for the guys today and they look stunning. The shop wants us to send them some pictures for thier portfolio. That was the high. The low? The table plan and order of service stationery were not what I was expecting and after a long debate I took them back to the supplier. She will re-do them for Monday before she goes on holiday.

Three of my friends have life threatening illnesses, which, when I reflected on it made my strop over the stationery seem like a childish tantrum.

I've found it very hard to concentrate on the forthcoming NLP presentation on Monday and for the first time since I began the course am not looking forward to a whole day of NLP tomorrow. Even less so since we've been told to bring outdoor clothes and the weather looks foul. Just praying it brightens up by next week.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Whatever the weather, as you always remind me what will be, will be and whether we all enjoy the day, well thats up to us to make sure we do. Im sure you'll look gorgeous, everyone will have a great time and youll wonder why you ever worried. If there is anything I can do let me know. Cant wait to see you Sat.
Love Jenny