About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 25 July 2009

One week on

It quarter to four on Saturday and I've been reliving the day. I've had calls and texts from guests who are reliving it too. Still haven't seen many pictures from the evening. Have developed the ones from the disposable cameras but they are very dark (don't think many people used the flashes) I'm still relishing the day ones and finding it very difficult to narrow them down to just 40 images for the album. Evening ones should be available next week for viewing on the web.

I've got used to being Mrs Dixon amazing quickly (mind you it's been a long time coming). I feel I've changed on the inside and was struggling to understand why - until my bridesmaid pointed out today that in changing my name I changed my energy vibration. I feel a lot calmer, more self assured, a lot easier with life. Its not just a feeling of having someone to move forward with - its something quite intangible. I'm actually enjoying being a wife!!!

0 comments: