About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Thursday 23 July 2009

Coming down

The thank you cards and letters keep coming from guests who want to thank us for a great day/evening. Seems like the wrong way round - we should be thanking all our guests for being there and for the many and varied presents - which we will do as soon as we can get our Thank You cards. The stationer who hand made all our stationary is ill and may not be able to attend to them for some time. We are also trying to track all the people who contributed to our Paris trip as the travel agents did not record all the names.

The adrenaline is beginning to wear off and my body is craving sleep, cake and champagne.

0 comments: