About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Friday 10 July 2009

8 days to go

The bridesmaid is ecstatic. Her dress looks fabulous on her and together we ooze sophistication and charm (if I do say so myself). The challenge will be doing 'the dance' in the dress. Went to the gym and ate only two mangoes before going for the fitting - then made up with some chips afterwards. Fitting reward for all my hard work and abstinance of the day.

How did I forget to book a room at the Belfry for my sister-in-law's brother? And to top it all the hotel is fully booked for that night. Now I know they are not all my guests so who the hell else is filling the other 500+ rooms? Sorry guys, if you haven't booked yet it's too late.

All the men should be collecting their suits tomorrow - no call yet from the store in Nuneaton to say the two from there are ready. Loughborough, Bradford and Stockport have all got their's in. Fingers crossed Nuneaton's are in as I've arranged to take the two guys in tomorrow.

0 comments: