About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Sunday 5 July 2009

Hen night on Broad Street

Yes, it was on Broad Street and it was enormous fun. We started off in Around the World in 80 Dishes and moved on to The Brasshouse to finish off the night. The combination of Moulin Rouge and Bond Girls was a huge success - randon people stopped us to take photos and we were seriously propositioned as we waited for our lift at the end of the night. Hoping to post a few pics on the blog soon. Not sure if it was one too many champagnes or one too many coctails but I had to go back to bed this afternoon.

The plans are going well. Only two hiccups - the bridesmaid dress is proving to be very elusive as are my hair extensions. My only regret just now is agreeing to do the NLP Master Prac course this close to the wedding. We (the four of us on the course) have to do a half day workshop on Monday the 13th to approximately 40 people - something I'd prefer not to have to think about just now.

I'm going for my dress alterations tomorrow and just hope I've done enough on the diet front to do it justice.

1 comments:

adonis cabaret shows said...

Looks so much fun! And you look gorgeous in your outfits! Glad you had a great time :-) Looking forward to know more about Hen do Bournemouth