About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Thursday 9 July 2009

9 days to go

Some more wins today, and I am desperately tired. I made a decision not to attend the Property Mastermind course tomorrow so that I can have a lie in and go with the bridesmaid to try on her dress which arrived today. That phone call from the dress shop brought much relief, much whooping and cheering. (to the amazement of the gardener who was sitting in my kitchen when I got the news) The curry mutton recipe that I got from the Jamaica travel and culture site produced a lovely curry and I've now emailed the recipe to the chef. I have another tasting on Thursday. Please dear God let this one be good - dare I even hope for fantastic?

Got the ingredients in for the punch. Trying had to resist crisps - Walkers ready salted - mindful that a moment on the lips could ruin the fit of that dress. It all still feels a bit wierd. Sometimes I feel like I'm outside of me looking in as I make all the arrangements; sometimes it feels unreal, but I guess in 9 days time it will be real enough.

0 comments: