About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Friday 17 July 2009

Its tomorrow!!!

What a day - a complete whirlwind. I even did washing today - what was I thinking about? I didn't want to start my new life with a pile of dirty washing.

We collected the dresses and we looked beautiful (at least we thought so). The lady in the dress shop hugged us and wished us well. She has 34 other brides getting married tomorrow - marriage is not dead then. The forcast is for good weather.

We had a party in the suite, my brother, sons, nephew and bridesmaid. It was lovely but I seemed to be rushing around making sure they were ok - just like being at home really. There was food, wine, beer and great conversations. My sons saw the hen night photos for the first time and one of them is threatening to use them in his speech tomorrow. He kept shaking his head as if in disbelief - though eventually admitted that they were tasteful. (Must get some up on site soon).

My future parents in law are down the corridor and said I still had time to change my mind. They said tomorrow they will be 'mom and dad' to me - at least in law.

So here I am, about to go to bed for the last time as Mrs Gabbidon, no longer carrying the name of my children (at least two of them) they will all be equal now. I will have a different surname to all of them. I will be changing my numerlogy energy for something more dynamic and less egocentric. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

I am excited now. Almost as excited as my bridesmaid. Just hope I can sleep!!

0 comments: