About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Thursday 2 February 2012

Lesson 32 - We're all inventors



'I have invented the world I see.'

Today we are continuing to develop the theme of cause and effect. you are not the victim of the world you see because you invented it. You can give it up as easily as you made it up. While you want it you will see it; when you no longer want it, it will not be there for you to see.

The practice format is the same as it was yesterday, 3-5 minutes of outer and inner survey, plus immediate application to any situation that causes distress, i.e 'I have invented this situation I see.'

I watched a friend today in the middle of a massive emotional tornado, and really wished I could have help her see that the tornado was of her own making. If she were only able to change the way she saw the situation it would not have been as distressing. Inner tornado = outer tornado. This cause and effect thing is really quite sobering. It is the ultimate in responsibility. It means that if I accept this fully, that I can never EVER EVER blame my lack of peace on anything on anyone outside of me. I really had to remind myself of this as I rushed to get to my hair appointment, anxious that I may not get there in time, and would therefore not have enough time. Inner invention of scarcity is reflected as outer scarcity. This requires constant vigilance.

I am inventing an abundant world, full of adventure, warmth and love.

0 comments: