About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Wednesday 8 February 2012

Lesson 38 - I can do anything

'There is nothing my holiness cannot do.'

Your holiness reverses all the laws of the world. It is beyond every restriction of time, space, distance and limits of any kind. Your holiness is totally unlimited in its power because it establishes you as a son of God, at one with the Mind of his Creator.

The purpose of today's exercises is to begin to instill in you a sense that you have dominion over all things because of what you are.

Four 5 minute practice sessions. With eyes closed repeat the idea for today. Search your mind for any sense of loss or unhappiness. Identify the situation specifically, and also the name of the person concerned. Apply the idea like this:

In the situation involving.....in which I see myself, there is nothing that my holiness cannot do.

In the situation involving.....in which ....sees himself, there is nothing in my holiness cannot do.

This lesson completely blew me away today. When I first did the course I read the first sentence as 'reverses all natural laws' today I understood that it reverses all laws, natural and man made. It's all part of cutting through illusion, the illusion of Legalese, the fact that laws are not about truth, but about who can create the greatest illusion of truth. I was on a high all day thinking about this.

I went happily off to my first ever visit to a Japanese restaurant. The Merchant L'aise in Nottingham, a Groupon Christmas gift. The deal included a cocktail each, and was the greatest test so far of my tee totalling 3 months. I opted for the mango breezer without the alcohol, which just tasted like mango juice. Andrew had the lychee pulp and vodka one, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. I restrained myself from even asking for a taste. I ordered salmon and onion rolls and was fully expecting something wrapped in pastry a la Chinese spring rolls. What a surprise and delight to have the tiny rolled salmon and rice rolls with a sauce in which to dip them. The inside out chicken wings were also beautifully crispy - where did the meat go? I'm all for exposed bones, but leave a bit of meat on.

My main sizzling vegetables were very Chinese style but the sauce wasn't poured on till it came to the table and was delicious, Andrew's chicken was a little bland. Service was great though. Main down side was the temperature of the restaurant. Even the young girls on a night out with large glasses of wine were wearing their coats.

Amazingly, when we got back to the car, we had a parking ticket. Another illusion?








0 comments: