About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Monday 20 February 2012

Lesson 50 - Sustained by God

'I am sustained by the love of God.'

Here is the answer to every problem that will confont you, today and tomorrow and thoughout time. In this world you believe you are sustained by everything but God. Your faith is placed in the most trivial and insane symbols; pills, money, 'protective' clothing, influence, prestige, being liked, knowing the 'right' people, and an endless list of forms of nothingness that you endow with magical powers.

Only the love of God will protect you in all circumstances. It will lift you out of every trial, and raise you high above all the perceived dangers of this world into a climate of perfect peace and safety.

For ten minutes, twice today, morning and evening, let the idea for today seep deep into your consciousness. Repeat it, think about it, let related thoughts come to help you recognise it's truth, and allow peace to flow over you like a blanket of protection and surety.

What an amazing lesson, what an amazing day. I handled every situation in the knowledge that I am sustained by the Love of God. The dentist actully commented on how calm I was as he poked, prodded and wedged guey stuff into my mouth to take impressions of my teeth. I jumped the queue at the bank as someone showed me how to use the new machine that allows you to deposit cash and cheques and get a reciept. Tenant issues that could have been difficult were sorted very quickly, carpet cleaning was rebooked quickly and easily, and joy of all joys I wrote over twenty pages tonight, nearly 6000 words. It was just flowing like a tap. Completing the 90,000 words by the end of the month is looking tantalisingly possible.

Mind you, as well as doing these exercises, I'm also doing an hour of mainly ascension based meditation each day.

My friend Camella published her novel today on Amazon. Congratulations. Thought a lot about Barbados today, hence the bright flowers, as it was a pretty grey day here.

0 comments: