About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Saturday 11 February 2012

Lesson 41 - God my travelling companion

'God goes with me wherever I go.'


Today's idea will eventually overcome completely the sense of loneliness and abandonment all the separated ones experience. Depression is an inevitable consequence of separation. So are anxiety, worry, a deep sense of helplessness, misery, suffering and intense fear of loss.

Deep within you is everything that is perfect, ready to radiate through you and out into the world. You can never be alone because the Source of all life goes with you wherever you go. Nothing can destroy your peace of mind because God goes with you wherever you go.

Only one practice period in the morning. Five minutes to repeat the idea slowly, then make no effort to think of anything. Just sit and let your mind go blank. After five minutes repeat the idea, and frequently throughout the day.

Most of my day was taken up with a photo shoot at the IKON STUDIO in Birmingham. Got some great pictures. In all that hustle and bustle and total attention on me it was great to be reminded that God is with me constantly.

I had to phone a friend as soon as I saw the highlighted line above, because last night, in the wee hours of the morning, we'd been discussion how lonely this spiritual journey can be. I had to tell her that we were forgetting that loneliness is a belief in our Source deserting us. I will never, ever, again talk about being lonely. I am who I am meant to be with, and when no other physical being is present, I am exclusively with God. How can I possible miss anyone when I have that kind of presence with me?

0 comments: