About Me

My Photo
Predencia
A few years ago I decided to start a new career as a performer. I used to be a biology teacher but couldn't face walking around in a white coat all day teaching children who didn't want to learn. Actually it wasn't so much the children as the system cause I think all children want to learn - they just don't all want to learn in schools. Anyway I now work as a Life and Executive coach. Work is perhaps not the right word because it never feels like work. I just love to see people grow and change. I love it when they peel of the layers of limiting beliefs and find their true self. And I make some great frends in the process. I've re-discovered my writing and have published two poetry books and now working on 2 CDs, a novel, a book of short stories and talking to someone about a collaoration on a film script. That should keep me busy for a whild. Oh and I do bellydance.
View my complete profile
Friday 3 February 2012

Lesson 33 - Look at it another way



'There is another way of looking at the world'

Today's idea is an attempt to recognise that you can shift your perception of the world in both its outer and inner aspects. Devote five minutes to the morning and evening applications. Repeat the idea as often as feels comfortable, though unhurried applications are essential. Alternate between surveying your inner and outer perception, but without an abrupt sense of shifting.

I do most of my morning practices in my bedroom, so essentially I'm looking at pretty much the same things, and, I sometimes look out of the window, when ,unless there is some activity taking place, the scene is very often the same. YET, each lesson I do I see something different in the same things around me.

I used this approach to a situation I had with a friend who was not responding to my emails, texts, etc. I sat and thought, 'There is another way of looking at this.' Within seconds the idea came to me that there may be a problem with my friend's Internet, and to send the email again. I did, and by the time I got home there was a reply.

I had a brilliant session with a client where we used the lesson to uncover a deep seated fear that's been causing him some anxiety for a while. He was then able to devise a strategy based on real evidence not on fear (False Evidence Appearing Real)

The pages of the new novel are rolling slowly on. Chapter 9 page 110. Sales of Dare to Love ebook now stands at 14.


Pic is of illuminated fish at Oistins - Barbados

0 comments: